What's new

[ 388.2 alpha Build(s) ] Testing available build(s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest alpha has a page load error. Accessing Administration>System the sidebar doesn't load locking the "Apply" button. This error survives factory resets. I'll go back to the previous alpha for now.

I updated a RX-AX88U & 2x RT-AX58U and all are exhibiting issues fully displaying the administrator page, so I don't think it's just you that is having that issue

My AX58U Units have the issue on the System tab also.

RT-AX88U and GT-AX11000 are on a slightly older GPL so they cannot be compiled alongside other models compiled from master. I won't be working on these two models until I get new GPLs sometime next month.
Any news on the AX-11000?

I updated a RX-AX88U & 2x RT-AX58U and all are exhibiting issues fully displaying the administrator page, so I don't think it's just you that is having that issue
+1 AXE11000

Someone knows which GPL runs on Ax88u now?
Thanks

Look at the changelog for that information.

There seems to be a bug on Basic Config Time Zone , I don't know whether it will affect others. I just dirty upgrade from 388.1

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20230306213533.jpeg
    ScreenShot_20230306213533.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 153
There seems to be a bug on Basic Config Time Zone , I don't know whether it will affect others. I just dirty upgrade from 388.1
Read back. This error has been reported since post #217
Nothing on that page will work because the page is incomplete (stuck loading).

Last edited:
Also happens when both are running the same firmware.
I think only if the core is based on an older GPL even through they are the same version.

Anyone OpenVPN problems ?
Got this in the logs and connection errors:

Code:
Mar 6 15:03:31 ovpn-client1[14599]: read UDPv4 [ECONNREFUSED]: Connection refused (fd=7,code=111)

Mar 7 01:18:03 ovpn-client1[18009]: SIGTERM[soft,auth-failure] received, process exiting

Code:
Mar 6 15:03:31 ovpn-client1[14599]: read UDPv4 [ECONNREFUSED]: Connection refused (fd=7,code=111)

Mar 7 01:18:03 ovpn-client1[18009]: SIGTERM[soft,auth-failure] received, process exiting
Zero Issues regarding OpenVPN, also WG working well too.
RMerlin latest working flawlessly in our environment!

Updated to the new alpha 2 and the clients are all on the client list again. But as others already reported the admin system settings page is not working correctly. Other than that, everything seems to work as expected.

Code:

Seen those when i disconnect client from the server, But no issues connecting to openvpn server.

VPN Provider has changed something and also added new 2.6 config files :)

Code:
openvpn: updated to 2.5.8.

so OpenVPN 2.6 is maybe coming later ?

Status
Not open for further replies.