What's new

All AI mesh nodes offline

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

papaphilya

New Around Here
Hey all,
Sometime this morning I had all of my aimesh nodes drop off. I have 3x RP-AX56 on wifi backhaul and 1x RT-AX56U hard wired via 50ft ethernet cable. I have restarted the router. Nothing. I then restarted the nodes and they all reconnect but only for a limited time and then disconnect again. I am running the 3.0.0.4.388_22525 firmware. I am trying to avoid a factory reset of everything if possible....

Current setup in screenshot below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517_163513_ASUS Router.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_163513_ASUS Router.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
Looks like you are affected by this issue: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/r...mory-leak-leads-to-lockup-every-10mins.85018/. I also have RT-AX56U that does not currently work due to this issue. You can flash Merlin, this solves the issue, at least for now.

It fixes the RT-AX56U - is there anything that can be done for the RP-AX56U access points? I have a couple and had to ssh in and SIGSTOP the asd process and then hope they don't reboot. Hoping for a more sticky solution.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!