What's new

AMTM showing scripts as installed after Firmware reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thomaswillner

Occasional Visitor
After installing the original ASUS Firmware and then installing Merlin again it still shows all the tools as "open" and then they don't work. Why is that? Please help

After doing a full reset of the router (not just re-installing the firmware you want to use) and not using a saved backup config file, did you simply plug in the USB drive you previously used for amtm and the scripts?

To start really fresh, do the full reset as per the link below for your router, and format the USB drive into a PC and format it to NTFS before you plug it into the router. Do not use a saved backup config file. Do a minimal and manual configuration to connect to your ISP and secure the router.

OK, thank. I wonder why AdGuard Home shows as uninstalled FYI I formatted the USB ext4. So I think ATMT is showing this because it's in the database on the router as active?

OK, thank. I wonder why AdGuard Home shows as uninstalled FYI I formatted the USB ext4. So I think ATMT is showing this because it's in the database on the router as active?jYou need to also format the Jeffs partition under Administration/System
You also need to format the jffs partition under Administration/System to clear out the scripts that install into it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!