What's new

Anyone having issues with RT-AC68U_384.19_0.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

grateful70

Regular Contributor
I like to keep my router up to date and it was doing fine on 18. However, since 19 I had 2 separate occasions where CPU2 was throttled and stuck at 100% and needed to be rebooted. Today my bandwidth gauge was not revealing anything and the internet was sluggish. I downgraded back to 18 and all is back and fine. I will continue to monitor but I was just curious if any others experienced anything similar. Nothing glaring was revealed in the logs.

No problems here with the same hardware and firmware. The log page says that it's been up for 10 days 6 hour(s) 34 minute(s) 50 seconds. It currently reports that 19 clients are connected to it, most by wireless and a few wired.

Also pretty stable for me. The main router (AC68u) has been running stable for 13 Days :)
I had some random reboots of two AIMesh Nodes (same model) in the past days, but they reconnected without a reboot.

I like to keep my router up to date and it was doing fine on 18. However, since 19 I had 2 separate occasions where CPU2 was throttled and stuck at 100% and needed to be rebooted. Today my bandwidth gauge was not revealing anything and the internet was sluggish. I downgraded back to 18 and all is back and fine. I will continue to monitor but I was just curious if any others experienced anything similar. Nothing glaring was revealed in the logs.

Yes, Mine is exhibiting the same behavior. CPU2 stuck at randomly stuck @ 100% requiring reboot to fix. Thought it might have been due to dirty flashing, but did a factory reset and it still happens.

@grateful70
On my spare AC68U it was working, full reset and now since putting the extras such scribe, log etc it's playing funny with a thumb drive, saying it's timed out then causes SSH to crash, even rebooting doesn't work and on my 86U the same outcome so i've dropped back to .18 and i'll wait for an update.

The only thing extra that I'm running is the FreshJR QOS but I've never had issues before.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!