What's new

Asus 88U - Latest Stable Release Reatart Issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Gonna try to roll back to Asus firmware later tonight or tomorrow evening. So tired of messing with it ‍♂️
emoji26.png
Well, things have changed a bit....there may have been two issues in play. Your latest syslog eliminated the CRC errors that were present in your first log. So that is good and may indicate you just had an error when flashing the first time.

I have a theory (actually a SWAG) about what may be going on now. If you run into problems rolling back, let me know and I'll gen a test build for you to try.

Well, things have changed a bit....there may have been two issues in play. Your latest syslog eliminated the CRC errors that were present in your first log. So that is good and may indicate you just had an error when flashing the first time.

I have a theory (actually a SWAG) about what may be going on now. If you run into problems rolling back, let me know and I'll gen a test build for you to try.

Awesome man! Thank you so much. Rolled back and going on ~20min of uptime now. In the next ~hour id say i'll know if it's STABLE or not. Usually before it was ALWAYS sub a half hour time frame of uptime when it would hit the fan. I'll certainly keep you posted!

Thanks everyone, so far! I appreciate it a TON

-Blaine

Going on a hour and a half of uptime after going back go Asus stock firmware, their latest... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online