1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

ASUS DSL-68U and Sky Q as WiFiExtender

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by ITNovicecomepro, Oct 23, 2018.

1. ITNovicecomepro

ITNovicecomepro New Around Here

Hi All,

I have the ASUS DSL-86U as my main router. I have a new Sky Q router that I would like to use as a repeater / Extender WiFi at home.

Usually I would Google this but I am getting conflicting stories. Some websites say the Sky Q cannot be used as WiFi only others say it is possible. I have had a crack at it but not getting anywhere.

Does anyone on this forum know if what I want to do is possible and if so would they mind sharing with me step by step instructions on how to do it?

Thanks

Kind regards

Andy

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!