What's new

Asus DSL Ax82u to RTax86s speed issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Martynjk

New Around Here
Hi everyone - I am fairly new to this, and despite having read through previous posts, not sure I am getting to grips with this issue I have. The ASU’s DSL router shows speeds of 74mbps using the internal qos speed test, and connecting directly to it wired or wireless gives similar speeds. Then I added two ax86s mesh units around the house, and using the wan socket they are wired through Ethernet sockets to the main router. The speeds on these are around 44mbps (see below) either wired or wireless (I took the wan cable out). I took the suggestions of replacing cables and have tried this configuration wirelessly as well with much the same thing. Is there something obvious I am missing? Are these mesh speeds what you would expect? Would really appreciate some help, bearing in mind that I dont have the technical expertise a lot of you have, any pointers or explanation would be great! Thanks
IMG_5369.png
IMG_5370.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!