What's new

Asus Router APP on Iphone not showing Guest Network settings and list

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alulsegged

New Around Here
I can't find a list of my guest networks on the ASUS router app. It used to be there but is no longer there.

Does anyone know how I can access the guest network list and settings via the apple APP ASUS Router?

Welcome to the forums @alulsegged.

What router? What firmware version?

Have you tried seeing this information via a web browser? Does it show then?

Give some more details of which devices you're using and how you're using them, to view the details you want to see.

Welcome to the forums @alulsegged.

What router? What firmware version?

Have you tried seeing this information via a web browser? Does it show then?

Give some more details of which devices you're using and how you're using them, to view the details you want to see.
Thank you, the router is an ASUS GT-AX11000 the latest firmware updated last week. Yes on the web version it works but it used to be available on the app and you could enable, disable and configure the guest accounts via the app. The functionality has now gone so not sure if it something new or the app is playing up.

Try restarting your phone (do not shut it down, then power it back up again - not the same thing).

Try removing the app, restarting the phone, then re-installing it.

Be sure you fully explore the app's options. The tendency is to move the cheese for no good reason.

On Sept 7th, I updated my Galaxy S22Ultra Android phone with the a new version of the Asus phone app (Version 1.0.0.7.37). And it does look like this updated has made it more difficult to find guest WIFI settings. On my phone app, the guest settings are here:

WIFI > Share Your WIFI > Share with your Family > 2.4Hz/50Hz > Guest Network

My guest networks are listed in the last navigation step and I can access and change individual guest network settings.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. It looks like it is the same thing. Unfortunately the iPhone version does not allow you to enter the guest settings only share the QR code. Thanks anyway.