What's new

Beta Asus RT-AX89X 3.0.0.4_388_32454

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This is an incredible update especially with 2.5G GPON SFPs like Lu Lee and ODI

If you can clone GPON SN, PLOAM and VLAN, you can eliminate ISP provided ONU/Gateway box and use this

This is an incredible update especially with 2.5G GPON SFPs like Lu Lee and ODI

If you can clone GPON SN, PLOAM and VLAN, you can eliminate ISP provided ONU/Gateway box and use this

the ISP will not give your access to the box.
and second thing, sticky mac

the ISP will not give your access to the box.
and second thing, sticky mac
You don't need any special access. You just need to know your GPON SN and PLOAM. If your ISP is using MAC Binding, then you need to clone the MAC in your Asus Router's WAN and use Automatic IP. All these things are generally printed at the back of ISP provided box.

You don't need any special access. You just need to know your GPON SN and PLOAM. If your ISP is using MAC Binding, then you need to clone the MAC in your Asus Router's WAN and use Automatic IP. All these things are generally printed at the back of ISP provided box.
I just want to get rid off my isp spf convetor.

How can I know the ploam? Sn?

I just want to get rid off my isp spf convetor.

How can I know the ploam? Sn?
GPON SN should be printed at the back of the ISP device. Can you ask what is the PLOAM or do a simple google search about VLAN ID and PLOAM your ISP uses?

My ISP makes it even harder as it doesn't print anything. So I used some scripts to get telnet access and ran commands to find out those values.

But once you have GPON SN, PLOAM, VLAN ID, MAC ID... entering them in Lu Lee GPON SFP stick is pretty straight forward.

My ISP Airtel uses GPON SN and VLAN ID only. Another ISP Jio uses GPON SN, VLAN ID and MAC ID and 3rd ISP TataPlay uses GPON SN and PLOAM.

GPON SN should be printed at the back of the ISP device. Can you ask what is the PLOAM or do a simple google search about VLAN ID and PLOAM your ISP uses?

My ISP makes it even harder as it doesn't print anything. So I used some scripts to get telnet access and ran commands to find out those values.

But once you have GPON SN, PLOAM, VLAN ID, MAC ID... entering them in Lu Lee GPON SFP stick is pretty straight forward.

My ISP Airtel uses GPON SN and VLAN ID only. Another ISP Jio uses GPON SN, VLAN ID and MAC ID and 3rd ISP TataPlay uses GPON SN and PLOAM.
Can you help me with it?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!