Mesh wifi 6 system for whole home signal coverage, network security, parental controls, easy setup and manage. PS5 compatible, supports QoS and app control
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wireless/ZenWIFI_XT12/FW_ZENWIFI_XT12_300438824177.zip?model=ZenWIFI%20Pro%20XT12Please unzip the firmware file, and then verify the checksum.
- Built-in Surfshark in VPN Fusion allows you to surf the internet anonymously and securely from anywhere by encrypting connections.
Please refer to https://asus.click/SurfsharkVPN
- DDNS transfer allows you to transfer your ASUS DDNS hostname from your original router to the new one.
Please refer to https://asus.click/ASUSDDNS
Bug fixes and functionality modifications:
- Resolved the issue with login and password changes.
- Resolved the IPSec VPN connection issues.
- Resolved the Instant Guard connection issues.
- Fixed the issue where Traffic Analyzer sometimes couldn't record data.
- Fixed the time display issue for the preferred upgrade time in the Auto Firmware Upgrade function.
- Fine-tuned the description for port status.
- Enabled DynDNS and No-IP DDNS to use IPv6.
- Fixed AiMesh preferred AP identification in site survey results.
- Updated timezone list for Greenland, Mexico, and Iran.
- Allowed WireGuard Server clients to access the Samba server.
- Fixed memory leak issue.
- The ARP response issue has been resolved, along with the connection issue between the router and the ROG Phone 6 and 7.
- Resolved the issue where the USB path is not displayed on the Media Server page in the AiMesh node
- Ensured consistent display of client status on the WireGuard server.
- Enhanced system stability when accessing the WireGuard Server with DMZ enabled.
- Improved stability when enabling or disabling the WireGuard server.
- Addressed an issue that prevented clients from accessing the network when setting up the OpenVPN server in TAP mode.
- Optimized memory utilization and fixed an occasional server error when registering DDNS with an app.
- Corrected a bug encountered when adding a rule to the Network Services Filter.
- Enabled and supported ECDSA certificates for Let's Encrypt.
- Fixed DoS vulnerabilities in firewall configuration pages.
- Fixed DoS vulerabilities in httpd.
- Fixed information disclosure vulnerability.
- Fixed null pointer dereference vulnerabilities.
- Fixed token authentication security issues.
- Fixed security issues on the status page.
- Fixed Client DOM Stored XSS.
- Upgraded to the latest dropbear version.
- Fixed a stack overflow vulnerability.