What's new

Beta Asuswrt-Merlin 386.1 Beta (stage 2) is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall, TransAmiga (the BBS software me and a friend used to run back in the day) went through beta, then gamma releases (1.10g1, 1.10g2, etc...).

Amiga! Your are showing your age now. Great graphics - miss the bouncing ball demo ;-)

If I recall, TransAmiga (the BBS software me and a friend used to run back in the day) went through beta, then gamma releases (1.10g1, 1.10g2, etc...).

I used to run a 4 line Wildcat BBS under IBM OS2 Warp3. :)

386.41700 merge for AX58U and AX56U. Won't be long now. :)

I ran pcboard under desqview, then os2 :) (my irc nick is LiveWire, after the os2 comm program).

I still have an old IBM compatible PC [Cordata-Company out of Compton,CA] 386SX16 [no math copressor] with OS2 Warp installed from 40--3.5" floppy disks (still have them) because I couldn't afford to add a CD player back then. I few years ago-out of nostalgia-turned it on to play with OS/2 but without a working serial mouse couldn't remember how to navigate around the GUI.

Will there be a dnsmasq 2.83 update by @themiron before beta 5? Both Pi-Hole and OpenWRT have pushed out updates today.

That's currently the plan, will depend on whether he has spare time to do it, or if I do it myself. In the mean time disabling DNSSEC should be good enough (and ensuring you use an upstream DNS server that you trust).

Will there be a dnsmasq 2.83 update by @themiron before beta 5? Both Pi-Hole and OpenWRT have pushed out updates today.
Double update by Pi-hole. FTL 5.5.1 shortly after. Heh.

I don't know if this is TrendMicro closed-source or not but I just stumpled upon a "bug" in the "monthly"-statistics. The "numbers" in "date" doesn't make any sense to me.

Weekly and Daily numbers (meaning dates and times) are correct - but monthly looks like this... (the description - not the values!)

really not important - just reporting...

RT-AX86U with Beta4

1611135371248.png

oh... ok, my bad - sorry - looked strange for me - but yes - explained it makes sense.

Hoping that Merin can roll out beta 5 within the coming weeks, but hey, its ready, when its ready right.

i deal with this all the time at work. It's usually US users that struggle. I keep advocating for yyyy-mm-dd in our communications to avoid confusion....
Yep an going problem/debate, as some people prefer DD-MM-YYYY, also to avoid confusion, as long as people are clear on the format, does it really matter, I don't think so. Its a medium I am sure many people have different opinions about. For me not an issue, its a simple look and see, its not rocket science to work it out.

Last edited:
That's currently the plan, will depend on whether he has spare time to do it, or if I do it myself. In the mean time disabling DNSSEC should be good enough (and ensuring you use an upstream DNS server that you trust).
When you say disabling dnssec, are referring you to the early stage dnssec Vulnerability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!