What's new

Beta Asuswrt-Merlin 386.3 beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Router (AX88U) update from latest Alpha without problems - runs for 8 hours like a charm! :cool:

Dirty flash from Alpha. Another smooth ride!

I guess that's what discussion meant to be. I won't ask if I am able to found the answer in changelog. Thanks for your advise anyway.
If you don't found any mention about gpl change, what that indicate?

Again, I can't update. The only info is "update unsuccessful" and I can't figure why.

RT-AC86u

Edit: Nevermind, after half a dozen of attempts it finally worked. I think it has something to do with USB can't being ejected.

dirty upgrade from 2_6 to 386.3 beta on ac5300. All seems fine. I'm using Yazfi with one 5G guest dedicated to NordVPN client. All working as expected and VPN DIrector shows rules correctly.

Anyone running the beta with x3mRouting script?

I've been watching, since the VPN Director thread. I haven't read any users of the latest beta discussing issues, after updating fw. Of the testers utilizing the "new" VPN Director:
How was the config setup compared to your previous setup?
Are you experiencing any issues?

Edit: beta working well in my environment!

Anyone running the beta with x3mRouting script?
I'm running option 3 (script only) with dnsmaq, ASN and manual methods. The F/W upgrade was smooth and it works as before, very well in other words.

I've been watching, since the VPN Director thread. I haven't read any users of the latest beta discussing issues, after updating fw. Of the testers utilizing the "new" VPN Director:
How was the config setup compared to your previous setup?
Are you experiencing any issues?
This is my first venture into the Router-based VPN client world. The only issue I'm having at the moment is getting a DNS Leak when using an OpenVPN client with ExpressVPN. Policy is setup to trigger for a single IP (my laptop). My guess is this is just a VPN client setup issue on my side and nothing specific to VPN Director.

Dirty update from 386.2_6, AC86.

A typo and awkward wording in the VPN Server initializing message:
Initialinzing the settings of OpenVPN server now, please wait a few minutes to let the server to setup completed before VPN clients establish the connection.

Otherwise everything is working as expected so far...

Fine on 3 AX86U routers. Came from last GA release (no alphas). Not currently got VPN setup but everything else running OK, inc. port forwarding, speed etc.

Great, thanks.

Dirty update from 386.2_6, AC86.

A typo and awkward wording in the VPN Server initializing message:
Initialinzing the settings of OpenVPN server now, please wait a few minutes to let the server to setup completed before VPN clients establish the connection.

Otherwise everything is working as expected so far...
That's Cnadian for you!

j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!