Beta Asuswrt-Merlin 386.3 beta is now available

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirongiant

Regular Contributor
Jesus tap-dancing Christ that's a lot of RAM usage for downloading "Linux ISOs," and your syslog is off the charts. Surely you have an attached USB disk for storage and /JFFS?

elorimer

Very Senior Member
I went from b1 to b3, dirty, and am having a bit of problem with ntp. If I enable the local server, ntp won't sync. If I disable it everything starts fine. Specifically admin|system|Enable local NTP server: yes doesn't work and no does fine.

Still poking at it as b1 was fine.

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Part of the Furniture
I went from b1 to b3, dirty, and am having a bit of problem with ntp. If I enable the local server, ntp won't sync. If I disable it everything starts fine. Specifically admin|system|Enable local NTP server: yes doesn't work and no does fine.

Still poking at it as b1 was fine.
did you try using other ntp servers? or try to see if you are able to resolve the ntp servers you are trying to use.

JoGi

Occasional Visitor
Dirty flash to beta3 , router / openvpn works still good for four days, no issues at all. :)

elorimer

Very Senior Member
did you try using other ntp servers? or try to see if you are able to resolve the ntp servers you are trying to use.
I was using pool.ntp.org. But i reapplied the update today and it seems to have come up fine.

GHammer

I saw some other posts within the beta thread about needing to rejoin the Wi-Fi network.
I just saw this this morning. My Tesla had the 'Join a Wi-Fi Network' screen when I got in and I needed to join the network it has been on for a year.
Chose the SSID and entered the password, away we go.

Concerning as there is no way to set private IP/MAC on the Tesla that I could find. In fact, not even certain it uses that.

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
386.3 final is now available:

Thanks everyone who contributed through this length beta cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!