What's new

Beta Asuswrt-Merlin 386.3 beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus tap-dancing Christ that's a lot of RAM usage for downloading "Linux ISOs," and your syslog is off the charts. Surely you have an attached USB disk for storage and /JFFS?

I went from b1 to b3, dirty, and am having a bit of problem with ntp. If I enable the local server, ntp won't sync. If I disable it everything starts fine. Specifically admin|system|Enable local NTP server: yes doesn't work and no does fine.

Still poking at it as b1 was fine.

I went from b1 to b3, dirty, and am having a bit of problem with ntp. If I enable the local server, ntp won't sync. If I disable it everything starts fine. Specifically admin|system|Enable local NTP server: yes doesn't work and no does fine.

Still poking at it as b1 was fine.
did you try using other ntp servers? or try to see if you are able to resolve the ntp servers you are trying to use.

Dirty flash to beta3 , router / openvpn works still good for four days, no issues at all. :)

did you try using other ntp servers? or try to see if you are able to resolve the ntp servers you are trying to use.
I was using pool.ntp.org. But i reapplied the update today and it seems to have come up fine.

I saw some other posts within the beta thread about needing to rejoin the Wi-Fi network.
I just saw this this morning. My Tesla had the 'Join a Wi-Fi Network' screen when I got in and I needed to join the network it has been on for a year.
Chose the SSID and entered the password, away we go.

Concerning as there is no way to set private IP/MAC on the Tesla that I could find. In fact, not even certain it uses that.

386.3 final is now available:

Thanks everyone who contributed through this length beta cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!