What's new

AX-11000 drops speed when doing two or more actions

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tgun

New Around Here
I got some problem with my Ax-11000.
With the Asus firmware I (we) experience drop, major drop, in speed when one is gaming and another one is downloading files. It drops so much that my son looses connection with the games he´s playing.

So, anyone knows what to do?

I got some problem with my Ax-11000.
With the Asus firmware I (we) experience drop, major drop, in speed when one is gaming and another one is downloading files. It drops so much that my son looses connection with the games he´s playing.

So, anyone knows what to do?
Turn on QoS

I have tried both on and of, I have tried both traditional and the newer adaptive but the same results i´m afraid
Did you use the manual speed settings? It is strongly recommended that you first test your Internet speed, and then, when enabling the Adaptive QOS, specify your speed settings manually that are about 5%-10% lower than the best speed you get on the speed test. Then, if gaming is important, make sure that you select the Games QOS profile or move the Gaming category closer to the top of the list in the Custom profile.

I have tried both on and of, I have tried both traditional and the newer adaptive but the same results i´m afraid
Adaptive with manual bandwidth settings and then order your priority queues

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!