What's new

Bandwith Monitor not working in latest 384.8_2 on RT-AC68U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

rkk2025

Occasional Visitor
Hi,
Seems like the Bandwith Monitor in the QOS Section is not working anymore. It is showing most of the time a bandwith of 00.0 for both upload and download, every now and then it jumps to 0.01. I have dissabled HW acceleration, and in the Debug Console of Google Chrome I can see that getTraffic.asp returns values like router_traffic = ["40685", "203580"];. Altough during the first few seconds after a page refresh it usually shows "0","0" values, as if it would be warming up or something.

Cache is cleared in the browser, and I also tested it in Firefox, with the same result. I do see a Javascript error that happens on all pages:

Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

Not sure if that's related or not. Any idea of what is going on here?

EDIT: Now it seems to work. Seems like if it looses track of some device it's unable to track the network traffic of it.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!