What's new

[Beta] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.65 Beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, what else should I check? I have already ON the less secure apps option

Allow less secure apps: ON
I had an issue where I was not receiving the confirmation email. For kicks I tried entering my gmail address without the @gmail.com and it worked. My assumption was that by choosing Google as my provider that aiprotection was adding the @gmail.com internally. Give that a try and see if it works.

Good day to all ! I am sorry I do not know much English! but outlined the essence! in firmware 380.65 beta3 speed of 870 megabits and 550 Beta 4 only with difficulty! I asus 88u and is two gigabit channel! I understand that there few firmware testing to high speeds! I switched back to version 380.65 beta3 which gives the best performance as an AIDS test and in torrent client! It is my opinion, and not particularly interested in you but I believe that the router must run at gigabit speeds and not at 500 megabit!

Last edited:
Hello Rmerlin,

I am the owner of an ASUS RT-AC56U: since the beta 3, once flashed all my wireless devices are losing their Internet Access (I can only log to the router where all parameters seem to be OK with a working internet connection). When I look my connection properties, I can see that I have an IP and a gateway according the router's setup (use of DHCP), but it is also indicated that there is no Internet Access... I tried to manually enter my provider's DNS without any luck...

I am sticking to beta2 where this problem does not occur... Thank you in advance for the support that you may bring.

I had an issue where I was not receiving the confirmation email. For kicks I tried entering my gmail address without the @gmail.com and it worked. My assumption was that by choosing Google as my provider that aiprotection was adding the @gmail.com internally. Give that a try and see if it works.

My email notifications have been funky too but working well again. Finding a bad site to test is hard but I just found one http://up.anv.bz/

Hello Rmerlin,

I am the owner of an ASUS RT-AC56U: since the beta 3, once flashed all my wireless devices are losing their Internet Access (I can only log to the router where all parameters seem to be OK with a working internet connection)

I am sticking to beta2 where this problem does not occur... Thank you in advance for the support that you may bring.

Nobody else is reporting the issue .

Flash the latest beta 4 and carry out a factory reset. if you still see an issue.

I haven't posted in a while. I just wanted to say thanks for all of your time and effort, RMerlin. The last stable build I could use on my RT-AC3100 was 380.63_2. That's changed now and all of my devices connect via wifi and maintain their connections with 365 beta_4. Thanks again....

Rmerlin, m8 my RT_AC88U has both those options....

i must have the same revision as you, i can see temps for 2.4/5/andcpu aswell as tx power slider for 2.4 and 5 ;) on beta 4 here.

I have a 1080p , 1920x1080 screen and see no issues with the GUI .
Correct, that is not a widescreen monitor. I have a 34" 3440x1440 monitor and the gui pops out (screenshot is from earlier beta3 (and previous releases) on page 15, but also still present. Has been there for some time):
widescreen.png

Correct, that is not a widescreen monitor. I have a 34" 3440x1440 monitor and the gui pops out (screenshot is from earlier beta3 (and previous releases) on page 15, but also still present. Has been there for some time):
I am on an RT-AC3100 also. My display is also a 34" 3440x1440 monitor connected via Displayport. I have not seen any issues like you show. I would suspect it's not a problem with the router/firmware. Are you running the latest display driver?

I am on an RT-AC3100 also. My display is also a 34" 3440x1440 monitor connected via Displayport. I have not seen any issues like you show. I would suspect it's not a problem with the router/firmware. Are you running the latest display driver?
It only happens in Chrome. Firefox and IE are both fine.

Have you tried zooming in/out? Sometimes 10% zoom in fixes that problem.

I use Chrome 99% of the time and IE 11 1%. Never seen your problem on any of my PCs.

Geez, okay okay I tap out. It's only me :p I assume you also are on a 21:9 3440x1440 monitor (devil is in the details) with chrome in fullscreen?

I just upgraded to 380.65 beta 4 (RT-AC68U) from beta 3, 2, and 1. On 5Ghz using beta 3 I had frequent disconnects using Wifi. Am I imagining this or was there something in the firmware that could have affected this?

Chris

Geez, okay okay I tap out. It's only me :p I assume you also are on a 21:9 3440x1440 monitor (devil is in the details) with chrome in fullscreen?
Yes. an LG 34UM95 @3440x1440 @60Hz on an AMD Radeon RX480.

Rmerlin, m8 my RT_AC88U has both those options....

i must have the same revision as you, i can see temps for 2.4/5/andcpu aswell as tx power slider for 2.4 and 5 ;) on beta 4 here.

The power slider is only present on non-US regions.

As for temperatures, people with newer hardware revisions aren't seeing the 5 GHz temperature because they are most likely using a BCM4366E. Those are still quite uncommon however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!