What's new

DL Master Won't Login

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Mazz

Regular Contributor
Good day, I have an Asus Rog AX-6000, Current Firmware. Since i bought this router DL Master will not Login, invalid Name or Password. It's the same name and password as the login to the router, i can see my files in Networking on Windows 11, i can login with my credentials. I have factory reset the router, tried multiple external drives, tired Windows 10 and 2 different Chromebooks and same error. I have also deleted anything to do with the router in all browsers(cleaned cookies and deleted from password manager) and same issue. Anyone else with a AX-6000 and use DL Master get it working?

i have the same problem with the download master windows utility but not from web GUI
I can access Download master web GUI

follow my steps if u have trouble with the Web GUI.

Thanks, changing the password to something longer worked! I changed the password multiple times but usually around the same length. been trying for Months to get it to work, never had issues with my other 2 Asus routers.

Thanks, changing the password to something longer worked! I changed the password multiple times but usually around the same length. been trying for Months to get it to work, never had issues with my other 2 Asus routers.
U got it working is on the web GUI or the windows utility ? how many characters did u use? and how many symbols or letter or numbers?

Can tell me the detailed steps u used?

I don't use the Windows program, had only installed it to see if i could login and i couldn't then. All i did was change my Password from 6 characters to 12, added 1 capital letter, symbol @ and added 2 additional numbers then restarted the router. Before all this it would not login to the Web Gui or the Windows Apps. I don't use the Windows a[pp because i can't remove completed tasks on it, it always gave me an error.

I don't use the Windows program, had only installed it to see if i could login and i couldn't then. All i did was change my Password from 6 characters to 12, added 1 capital letter, symbol @ and added 2 additional numbers then restarted the router. Before all this it would not login to the Web Gui or the Windows Apps. I don't use the Windows a[pp because i can't remove completed tasks on it, it always gave me an error.
I finally got the windows app to work. Just have to delete the username and password fields and re- enter again and it connected.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!