What's new

Help: which to choose between GT-AX1100 vs RT-AXE7600

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yves Leclerc

New Around Here
I have access to both a GT-AX11000 and a RT-AXE7800. I have used each and would need to return one. The AXE7800 mainly has the WiFi-6E radio, and I have no devices that use this WiFi level. Which one should I keep?

i had the gt-axe7800 and found the 6e speeds to be not that great with that router was pulling about 700/800mbps and the range wasn't that great either in my house so i ended up keeping the gt-ax6000 as the speeds and range was alot better with 5g 160hz than the 6e speeds were
personally unless your living somewhere where the 5g is well over crowded then keep the ax11000

What did you pay for those models?

Myself, I'd return both. GT-AX6000 is what I'd be buying today.

I paid below 375 CAD for each. I need to return one. I am trying to replace a TP AX11000 that often loses WiFi signals and the ASUS settings on any router, are more powerful. GT-AX6000 is over 400 CAD and not in stock locally. Had older RT-N66U and AC3100 routers and they worked "rock solid."

I like having the extra 5Ghz band. I use 2.4Ghz for all IoT devices, 5Ghz-1 for all streaming and 5Ghz-2 for all gaming devices with RMerlin firmware installed.

I was able to get rid of all extra AIMesh devices and only use this one powerful router....me personally I would keep the GT-AX11000. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!