What's new

help with enstation 5-AC

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

PRoseFarm

New Around Here
Newbie here - trying to set up a wireless bridge using enstation 5-AC using Windows 10. "Before you start!" you are supposed to go into your network connections and click on Local Area Connection to change the IP address. Problem is, when I go there I don't have an icon for Local Area Connection. Only Ethernet/unidentified network and my wifi and bluetooth. I did use the ethernet icon and changed IP address then went into the default 192.168.1.1 page to configure the 2 enstations. Worked ok but then ran into a dead end where the page would no longer load and now the default page (192.168.1.1) won't load, nor will anything load using any of the other IP addresses I used. Hearing crickets while I'm waiting for engenius tech support to get back with me... In the meantime, any help out there? Or how can I find someone locally to look at this and help me with this? What kind of business would I search for? Thanks in advance...

Newbie here - trying to set up a wireless bridge using enstation 5-AC using Windows 10. "Before you start!" you are supposed to go into your network connections and click on Local Area Connection to change the IP address. Problem is, when I go there I don't have an icon for Local Area Connection. Only Ethernet/unidentified network and my wifi and bluetooth. I did use the ethernet icon and changed IP address then went into the default 192.168.1.1 page to configure the 2 enstations. Worked ok but then ran into a dead end where the page would no longer load and now the default page (192.168.1.1) won't load, nor will anything load using any of the other IP addresses I used. Hearing crickets while I'm waiting for engenius tech support to get back with me... In the meantime, any help out there? Or how can I find someone locally to look at this and help me with this? What kind of business would I search for? Thanks in advance...
Where are you what country and state?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!