1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

How to configure N66U so that my access point will work

Discussion in 'ASUS N Routers & Adapters' started by Abe911, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Abe911

Abe911 New Around Here

The N66U is my main router/wireless, it is hardwired to an access point. This all worked until I did a firmware update last night. I can not figure out how to configure the N66U so that the access point will work, I've searched online and all I can find is how to configure the AP. The AP is a Unifi AP AC Pro.

Thank you for any help.
    Abe

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. ColinTaylor

ColinTaylor Part of the Furniture

There are no specific settings on the N66U for attached access points. As far as the N66U is concerned the access point is indistinguishable from any other client device.

3. Abe911

Abe911 New Around Here

Thank you for that information! I thought that when I set it up a couple of years ago that there was a configuration required. I did a quick reset of the Unifi AP AC Pro and all is well.
    Again Thanks!