What's new

IFTTT & AC5300

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No. Search to forums to see this has been discussed before.

I already did and the other thread was discussing the gt-ac5300, i think the ac-5300 was very recently supporting ifttt thats why im asking about this now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added to that, the gt-ac5300 uses 382 which merlin wasnt going to implement for now, but seeing this feature added to ac-5300 noting that it is still in 380 branch so maybe he would add it to it?

@RMerlin Can you please support in this? It would be great to use Alexa & IFTTT with our routers...a great addition to home automation..

I already found that missing file in GT-AC5300 source code, but I can't add it to my /www since its read-only...i'm not even sure if it will work, was just messing around..

That FAQ is simply wrong. The latest RT-AC5300 firmware is 380_7743, which does not support IFTTT.

That FAQ is simply wrong. The latest RT-AC5300 firmware is 380_7743, which does not support IFTTT.

Hmm, interesting, thanks for shedding some light and hoping you’d consider in your future updates, whenever released, im expecting they will release it soon for ac5300 next firmware update because i recall ac5300 wasnt in the list..

even using the 382_17231 firmware on the asus RT-AC5300 cannot add the IFTTT

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 20.46.46.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 20.46.46.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 512
I dont have Alexa and when i try to link it with IFTTT you can see the error message, although the AiMesh is Working it's better than managing two routers separately, one SSID and enable the smart connect and it's all pretty cool, but no luck with IFTTT so far

I dont have Alexa and when i try to link it with IFTTT you can see the error message, although the AiMesh is Working it's better than managing two routers separately, one SSID and enable the smart connect and it's all pretty cool, but no luck with IFTTT so far

Interface is the same or similar to the gt?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!