What's new

Mesh main reboot, does it reboot all the nodes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

snovvman

Occasional Visitor
With a mesh of AC86Us, when I reboot the main mesh node, do the other nodes also reboot? I find that sometimes the device will no longer connect to the WiFi at all, requiring a reboot. Sometimes the culprit is one of the extension nodes. I usually just power off/on all the devices so I haven't collected enough data but wonder if I trigger a reboot from the main node, all the other nodes will reboot? Thanks.

With a mesh of AC86Us, when I reboot the main mesh node, do the other nodes also reboot? I find that sometimes the device will no longer connect to the WiFi at all, requiring a reboot. Sometimes the culprit is one of the extension nodes. I usually just power off/on all the devices so I haven't collected enough data but wonder if I trigger a reboot from the main node, all the other nodes will reboot? Thanks.

An AiMesh System reboot from the router webUI is suppose to reboot all nodes, but you should always confirm each node comes up healthy. broadcasting all signals.

OE