1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Not showing Network Clients after upgrade

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Williwaw, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Williwaw

Williwaw New Around Here

Hi,

I have an RT-AC68U with Merlin 384.5.
    The list of List of Clients is restricted to a few wired devices (not the complete list) and no devices for the wireless 2.4 or 5 Mhz.
    It was working fine before, I think with firmware 380.x, I upgrade it twice to the first 384.x and later to 384.5

All de devices are shown in the wireless and DCHP logs, but not in the Network Map, client list.
    This is an issue for me to manage the Parental controls.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Williwaw

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Blinkyz

Blinkyz Senior Member

Clear your browser cache

4. Williwaw

Williwaw New Around Here

@Blinkyz thanks for your reply. Sadly it's no that. after clearing the cache and using a different browser the list remains the same.

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!