What's new

RTAX86S Firmware 9.0.0.4.388_20477. VPN Fusion active connection limit?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mrmason

Occasional Visitor
It allows up to 16 vpn profiles, but I max out at 2 active VPN connections at one time. Curious if this is the same for it's big brother the RTAX86U? Can anyone confirm the U version which has the quad core and 1g RAM can have more than 2 active VPN tunnels active? I'm still within the return window on my device and would consider exchanging it for the U version if it allows for more than 2 active VPN connections.

Thank you.

It allows up to 16 vpn profiles, but I max out at 2 active VPN connections at one time. Curious if this is the same for it's big brother the RTAX86U? Can anyone confirm the U version which has the quad core and 1g RAM can have more than 2 active VPN tunnels active? I'm still within the return window on my device and would consider exchanging it for the U version if it allows for more than 2 active VPN connections.

Thank you.
Two may be it for the AX86U. Has been confirmed two is the limit for the AX88U for now. There are Asus routers that support four.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!