What's new

Another New Router - CM-AC2600

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yeahp, saw that... too bad... I'll stick with my DCP3000 from Cisco and "RT-'s" with Broadcom, or Quantenna (if Quantenna can make their SoC's work fine in future LOL)

The Puma 6 chip that runs that whole thing automatically cripples it. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...ncy-issues-many-cable-modems-affected.232517/

Too bad the chip is bad. That unit looks pretty sweet otherwise.

You're assuming Puma-6 - that's last year...

There's other Intel gateway oriented chips these days...the GRX750 looks good here...

@sentinelvdx - Quantenna has a bad rep in the Asus community, but they're not bad chips in a vertical deployment...

You're assuming Puma-6 - that's last year...

There's other Intel gateway oriented chips these days...the GRX750 looks good here...

@sentinelvdx - Quantenna has a bad rep in the Asus community, but they're not bad chips in a vertical deployment...
Well you are right on that, my bad... I have only see them on ASUS. No reference out of that. [emoji121]

Sent from SM-G935FD using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!