What's new

Anyone in EU right now, Amazon DE is selling GT-AX6000 for 216 euros

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gameinn

Occasional Visitor
B09MG9MDB

This is cheaper than even the RT-AX86U non Pro has ever been afaik. Anyone know what plugs come with it?

Hey there, it comes with a standard EU plug.

1692515894595.png

What is better AX86U or XT12 if someone doesn't need usb? On amazon.pl XT12 duo pack is in price about 356 euro.

What is better AX86U or XT12 if someone doesn't need usb? On amazon.pl XT12 duo pack is in price about 356 euro.
That 2 pack price is insane. It looks like they didn't update the price from the 1 pack. You should buy xt12 2 pack and then sell the other for like 170 euro. You'd have an XT12 for under 200 euros then.

Hi
Is it a wise purchase now with 6e routers spreading out?
As of today only my samsung s23 ultra and one pc and a laptop spports 6e but how about in a year time

Hi
Is it a wise purchase now with 6e routers spreading out?
As of today only my samsung s23 ultra and one pc and a laptop spports 6e but how about in a year time
In a years time the wifi 7 spec will be fully finalised and probably even proper routers released already making 6e obsolete.

In a years time the wifi 7 spec will be fully finalised and probably even proper routers released already making 6e obsolete.
Agree, so getting either wifi 6 or 6e wouldn't make a difference, i think how many clients devices will be available outthere in markets with 6e is the right approach, is it??

Its kinda confusing that ISP plans for home usage are not copping with wifi advancements in recent years!!! Iam still using a 500down/125 up، at least in my country because prices are still crazy

Last edited:
I think they are clearing their stock of this one !!!

and some members here predict that some better versions of wifi 7 routers expected early next year , its a critical decision

Last edited:
I brought it 2 weeks ago from Amazon germany and paid £169 (inc customs & VAT). Got a good deal.

B09MG9MDB

This is cheaper than even the RT-AX86U non Pro has ever been afaik. Anyone know what plugs come with it?
I just two of them last week from Amazon Europe for £214 only opend the first one as of now, it has a Europe two prong mains connector. But about a £100 saving on each unit if i had bought them in the UK. I can live with using a mains adapter for that kind of price saving. :):):)

Any of you tried to register the router they bought during this Amazon sale?
I just did today and according to the Asus site, the warranty is expired (it was valid for -1 days).

I just did today and according to the Asus site, the warranty is expired (it was valid for -1 days).
This is very strange a one day warranty and its already experied !!! Do you mean you only have one day to register your product other wise there is no warranty??

This is very strange a one day warranty and its already experied !!! Do you mean you only have one day to register your product other wise there is no warranty??
No, I do not think so that would be legal in the EU. They might give you extra benefits for registering on their site, but the warranty should not be less than the amount what the law defines.
I actually have minus 1 day and it was already expired in May, while I purchased the router in August.

I asked Asus support about warranty and they reply:
"Technical Support Response
Dear ASUS customer, We kindly inform you that in the case of routers, the seller is the guarantor and the warranty is based on the proof of purchase. Routers are not repaired, but replaced through the sales channel (distribution). In your case, the devices come from foreign distribution and are not intended for the Polish market. We suggest that you contact the seller immediately to explain the situation and make sure that there will be no problem with replacing the device if a failure occurs."
(reply was translated from polish language by google translator). I bought XT12 on amazon.pl. In my opinion there should be 24 months warranty from amazon (of course in European Union).

So I chatted with Amazon.
First the guy asked me all kinds of info which are right there in the order in their system, then he could not help me, so he transferred me into a limbo, where nobody joined the chat.

So I chated with Asus instead.
First they stated that it is Amazon, who is responsible for selling me a product which has expired warranty.
I explained that the warranty did not expire, but never existed at the first place (or well it did for minus one day).

They accepted that can't be right, and promised they will try to fix the warranty period and will get back to me in 1-2 days (they also gave me a ticket number).

Let's hope it will get fixed.

So I chatted with Amazon.
First the guy asked me all kinds of info which are right there in the order in their system, then he could not help me, so he transferred me into a limbo, where nobody joined the chat.

So I chated with Asus instead.
First they stated that it is Amazon, who is responsible for selling me a product which has expired warranty.
I explained that the warranty did not expire, but never existed at the first place (or well it did for minus one day).

They accepted that can't be right, and promised they will try to fix the warranty period and will get back to me in 1-2 days (they also gave me a ticket number).

Let's hope it will get fixed.
Doubt it. I had the same when I purchased a AX86U Pro last year. Opened a ticket with ASUS, they said they would fix it, never did. Not the only one on this forum with that issue.

Reactions: ika
Doubt it. I had the same when I purchased a AX86U Pro last year. Opened a ticket with ASUS, they said they would fix it, never did. Not the only one on this forum with that issue.
Today I chatted with Amazon again, and I also prepared some EU laws for the "battle" this time, but it was an easy win.
First they tried to evade by saying that the item was not sold by Amazon, they just provide the platform for Asus, but I cited my order papers that the item was "Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.".

Jumping to the end: They messaged me that I have full refund eligibility for two years if I have any warranty claims (since they can't and do not provide repair with this particular product), so it is even better than the default option described below.

In addition to your 30-day return guarantee, purchasers in the European Union have warranty rights for two years from delivery of the products, and are entitled to repair or replace the products purchased on Amazon if they are defective or do not comply with their description. If the products cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable period of time or without problems, you are entitled to a refund or reduction of the purchase price.

You can make a complaint about incorrect, damaged or defective items within 2 years of receipt. Please contact us for this. For used goods, the warranty period may be less than two years.

These warranties do not affect your statutory right of withdrawal.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!