What's new

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 Power Supply help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

agentsmith1

Occasional Visitor
Hi there

Want to get one of these

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX6000​

but been hanging out for one around the $400 mark.

Found one that imports from ASUS Germany but I don’t want to use a power converter adapter. I live in Australia.

Can I buy a local power supply somewhere that will work or is it a bad idea.??

Tried to find info all over the net but not conclusive.

Was reading threads about linear power supplies also.

Thx in advance.

Last edited:
Found one that imports from ASUS Germany but I don’t want to use a power converter adapter.
You didn't say what country you're in, but don't import a wireless router from a different region. The channel availability and power limits will be different. It will also cause problems later on if you try to create an AiMesh with another Asus router that was bought in your local region.

You didn't say what country you're in, but don't import a wireless router from a different region. The channel availability and power limits will be different. It will also cause problems later on if you try to create an AiMesh with another Asus router that was bought in your local region.
apologies im in Australia

The output is 19.5V 2.3A 45W max - centre positive. Oddly the UK power supply appears to be the same unit a Sony Vario we have uses.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!