What's new

Diversion Configure Diversion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

WhitePaul

New Around Here
Hello. I managed to install Diversion but I can't configure it. There is no tutorial for configuration. For easy or advanced. There are many elements that need to be set.

Thank you for the effort.

Yes, when you give up, that is a waste of time.

Hello. I managed to install Diversion but I can't configure it. There is no tutorial for configuration. For easy or advanced. There are many elements that need to be set.

Thank you for the effort.
The Diversion installer sets everything up for ad-blocking to work right away. Generally, there is no need to configure anything at all after installation.

I have more questions
Does a DNS IP still need to be set in the router?
It still needs to be set to Dnsmasq,pixelserv-tls ?

Attachments

• merlin.JPG
    merlin.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
it works! Without doing anything to him. I was used to PI hole :)
Yes Diversion & Skynet just work without any additional configuration!!! The devs did an awesome job with this. Enjoy!

Yes Diversion & Skynet just work without any additional configuration!!! The devs did an awesome job with this. Enjoy!
Of course it doesn't work. But it's hard for someone to give me useful advice.
It's not nice to spend a few days setting it up and it doesn't work.

Days?

The scripts take minutes to set up, not days.

To install, I installed it very easily. It is configured after installation. If you want to help me, that's fine. If not, that's it. Thank you

It is configured during installation. You don't seem to get that.

To install, I installed it very easily. It is configured after installation. If you want to help me, that's fine. If not, that's it. Thank you
So in addition to blocking dodgy sites and adverts, what are you trying to get Diversion to do?

What specific configuration do you need explained?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!