What's new

Diversion Diversion standard and ca.crt

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jata

Apologies if there is a new Diversion specific thread but I am confused with the post limit that has been applied...

I have Diversion standard installed and it seems to be working fine. At the end of the installation process it mentions a certificate (ca.crt) that needs to be installed on clients.

I have found/downloaded the cert from the pixelserv IP but I am not sure what to do with this cert and how.

Can someone give me the basics please - I have looked through the Diversion FAQs / site but can't find anything.

Apologies if there is a new Diversion specific thread but I am confused with the post limit that has been applied...

I have Diversion standard installed and it seems to be working fine. At the end of the installation process it mentions a certificate (ca.crt) that needs to be installed on clients.

I have found/downloaded the cert from the pixelserv IP but I am not sure what to do with this cert and how.

Can someone give me the basics please - I have looked through the Diversion FAQs / site but can't find anything.

See here: https://github.com/kvic-z/pixelserv...ificate#import-pixelserv-ca-on-client-devices

thanks - much appreciated

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!