What's new

Has mediafire stopped supporting RSS feeds for Merlin updates?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Milkman

Occasional Visitor
I had an RSS feed for Merlin updates. I checked the website, and see there is a new beta out, but I wasn't notified. I suspect it is because I don't have a subscription to the beta folder.

So I went to the beta folder, but I don't see an RSS feed available. Did I do some magic to make it work before, because I don't see the RSS feed icon appear anywhere on Mediafire.

The RSS feature keep appearing and disappearing from their website.

I recommend you contact Mediafire about this. If enough people complain, maybe they will start treating RSS feeds as an important feature rather than something they will randomly add/remove based on their mood.

The RSS feature keep appearing and disappearing from their website.

I recommend you contact Mediafire about this. If enough people complain, maybe they will start treating RSS feeds as an important feature rather than something they will randomly add/remove based on their mood.

I contacted them, and they ignored my question. Probably because I am not a paying customer, they don't care about me.

I contacted them, and they ignored my question. Probably because I am not a paying customer, they don't care about me.

One user got a reply that they had removed the RSS feature without any explanation as to why.

Their media team on Twitter was also notified, and they said they would look into it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!