What's new

Help with 5ghz connection from Dap-1522 bridge to dir-825 router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Brainiac_2point0

New Around Here
Hey, i recently bought a dir-825 router and a dap-1522 bridge, both from dlink. i have the router setup in my room on the second floor, and the bridge is on the first floor in my living room connected to my ps3, the reason i have this setup is so i could stream HD video (primarily 1080i). When i initially set this up i also had trouble, and i called dlink customer service and the walked me through the steps and it worked fine but for some reason the wireless radios of the bridge kept on turning off and i would have to restart the ps3 after i turn it on, reboot the bridge and redo the network configuration on the ps3. at one point it stopped working and i had to reset the bridge to factory defaults. now im having trouble reconnecting on the 5ghz band, but it works fine on the 2.4ghz band (the router broadcasts in dual band) any help would be appreciated in reconnecting to 5ghz band.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!