What's new

HW Acceleration Disabled <unknown>

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Outcasst

Occasional Visitor
Hi, I have 3.0.0.4.374.33 installed on my RT-N66U.

I have made sure all of the related options are disabled in order to enable HW Acceleration, however I'm still getting the error shown in the image below.

Capture.png

I have made sure all of the related options are disabled in order to enable HW Acceleration, however I'm still getting the error shown in the image below.

Capture.png

Hey outcasst,

I have an rt-n66u running the same firmware and I don't get that error message or have an problems.

Have you considered resetting the router to factory defaults and reconfiguring it from scratch? Don't restore your old backup settings.

Capture.png

That usually means you disabled one of the incompatible features (such as IPTraffic) but haven't rebooted yet to re-enable HW acceleration.

That usually means you disabled one of the incompatible features (such as IPTraffic) but haven't rebooted yet to re-enable HW acceleration.

This appeared to be the problem! Did a power cycle and it's disabled again.

Cheers!

How about QoS, I enabled it then did a reboot however the HW acceleration was still disabled.

As reported on that page, QoS is not compatible with HW acceleration.

The poster's problem was the opposite: he disabled an incompatible feature, but a reboot was required to ensure that HW acceleration got re-enabled.