1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Question about DDNS on Network map

Discussion in 'ASUSWRT - Official' started by jontalk, Sep 11, 2018.

1. jontalk

jontalk Regular Contributor

When checking to see if there were any firmware updates, I noticed a small yellow exclamation point icon next to the DDNS on the Internet status part at the top of the router management page. Next to DDNS it shows a "0" and when I scroll over the yellow icon it says something about "needs to be xxx.asuscomm.com" or something to that effect. Checking the DDNS section it shows the asus.com site in the window making me wonder what's going on. I'm on a Mac so the window that show the information next to the yellow icon is blank most of the time. Do I need to change something even if I'm getting good speed without any problems? Thanks

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!