What's new

I can't add profiles in Guest Network pro ROG-GTAX6000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tons

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I have the latest firmware version 3.0.0.6.102_21514 installed on the ROG GT-AX6000

I am unable to add any profile to the Guest Network Pro section, I don't get the option, everything appears blank.

I can't do it from the app either.

Any solution? Thx

The official page says that this router is compatible with this new option.
captura.png

Last edited:
Try a different browser.

Clear the cache on your browser.

Try incognito mode.

Disable all extensions.

Reboot the router via the GUI.

Reflash the (same) firmware.

If you flashed this version over 3.0.0.4.xxx code, you need to do a full reset to factory defaults. Do not use a saved backup config file afterward. Perform a minimal and manual configuration to secure the router and connect to your ISP.

Try a different browser.

Try incognito mode.

Disable all extensions.

If you flashed this version over 3.0.0.4.xxx code, you need to do a full reset to factory defaults. Do not use a saved backup config file afterward. Perform a minimal and manual configuration to secure the router and connect to your ISP.
Hi, thx

I did everything you mentioned and more. Updates have always been automatic. Today I wrote to Asus, I hope they respond to me. With the Asus router app from the phone you do the same.
I wrote here to see if anyone had something similar happen to them.

Not having an issue here. I established an IoT network and joined devices to it. I do have AiMesh on, with the ROG GT-AX6000 as the "host" while 2 other Asus routers are nodes connected via wireless backhaul.

NOTE: If I try to setup more than one Guest Pro network, there is a note for the AiMesh nodes (which are running 3.0.0.4.xx firmware) saying "the wifi interface has reached the maximum" , but it does get enabled on the GT-AX6000.

Crazy question. Can you try changing the router to English?

Try a different browser.

Try incognito mode.

Disable all extensions.

OMG!!! I have done I don't know how many factory resets, downgraded the firmware, then updated it again, and nothing worked.

Yesterday, I tried changing the language to English, and still nothing.

But now, after reading your message... I opened a session in Chrome and changed the language, thinking 'but I already tried that yesterday'... and voilà!! Works !!!!!

But if I change the language to Spanish and then back to English, it doesn't work. So, I guess it's a language issue because the same thing happens with the Asus app!! ... Thanks for at least making me try again... now I at least know what it is!!

pantallazo.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!