What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.67 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hm...
URL Filter doesnt seem to work anymore.
iptables -L -v doesnt show any entries.
disabling and enabling doesnt help.
Removing and adding new URL's doesnt help either.

Is it normal, that during this night memory usage was increased by 13 MB? Nope, not the buffers/cached. Those values didn't change much.

Because the oom-killer issue I did the factory reset in the weekend, but I'm worried. I don't remember so high memory usage (currently 110 MB) with the factory firmware.

Hm...

Reverting to 380.66_6 restored URL Filtering.

hi merlin im just wondering is there a delay on the upnp log before it displays forwared ports, because it seems that way with both spanning tree porticol on an off ive notice that the ports for my ata dont display untill i reboot it, which is werid but game ports display right away, i dont understand cause i know that if i reboot the router the ata reboots. its all seemingly beyond me.

Can someone confirm this?
I can. Thanks for telling me. It really seems that URL Filter doesn't work with 380.67_0.

I have some sites listed in Firewall - URL Filter and Keyword Filter tabs. Filtering doesn't work at all. All traffic is leaked. :eek:

Last edited:
I can. Thanks for telling me. It really seems that URL Filter doesn't work with 380.67_0.

I have some sites listed in Firewall - URL Filter and Keyword Filter tabs. Filtering doesn't work at all. All traffic is leaked. :eek:
Thx for confirming. I could have just simply "liked" your message, but I really dont like this at all.

Hm...

Thanks, fixed.

Is it normal, that during this night memory usage was increased by 13 MB? Nope, not the buffers/cached. Those values didn't change much.

Because the oom-killer issue I did the factory reset in the weekend, but I'm worried. I don't remember so high memory usage (currently 110 MB) with the factory firmware.

If you do a lot of logging, then yes, it's normal. The log is stored in RAM.

possibly with next version 380.67_1
380.67_1 (xx-xxx-2017)
- NEW: Merged GPL 380_7743 binary blobs for the RT-N66U.
- FIXED: Duplicate LAN port 1 shown for the RT-AC87U on
the Sysinfo page.
- FIXED: Port forward/UPNP issues with CTF enabled depending on
selected NAT loopback mode.
- FIXED: URL filtering wasn't working over IPv4

Does anybody experience problems with aicloud with 380.67? I can not log via aicloud application since I upgraded the firmware.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H870 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I updated to version 380.67_0, strange thing though, when my ISP changes my Dynamic IP address, my RT-N66U shows "disconnected" under "internet status". The only way to fix it is to go through the router setup again (choosing the default values).

On the older version I was using ( 380.66_0) this was seamless, the N66U handled the Dynamic IP switch, without needing any manual intervention.

Is there a new parameter that I need to change?

I updated to version 380.67_0, strange thing though, when my ISP changes my Dynamic IP address, my RT-N66U shows "disconnected" under "internet status". The only way to fix it is to go through the router setup again (choosing the default values).

On the older version I was using ( 380.66_0) this was seamless, the N66U handled the Dynamic IP switch, without needing any manual intervention.

Is there a new parameter that I need to change?
I encounter that exact issue every once in a while, and I use the 374.43 fork. Same steps to fix it too. I just assume it's a fact of life that you have to deal with occasionally.

Hi all,

Just an heads up, There is a Security update for iOS 10.3.3
for Wi-Fi to stop an exploit that targeted open Wi-Fi signals
for iPhone & iPad.

Settings -> General -> Software Update

I hope this helps you...

Adaptive QOS question, if someone could help.

For the first time, I've enabled QOS, and put in my linespeed slightly less than the speedtest results (I test at 350 down, 25 up, entered 335 down, 20 up). As soon as I enabled Adaptive QOS, my download speeds are limited to about 170-180, and my upload seems to exceed what I entered (22-24). Any thoughts on why I'd be encountering this? Is my 68U not powerful enough when QOS is enabled to achieve my full speed? I've tried changing the adaptive settings (custom, streaming, web surfing) with no change in results.

Appreciate the help!

Adaptive QOS question, if someone could help.

For the first time, I've enabled QOS, and put in my linespeed slightly less than the speedtest results (I test at 350 down, 25 up, entered 335 down, 20 up). As soon as I enabled Adaptive QOS, my download speeds are limited to about 170-180, and my upload seems to exceed what I entered (22-24). Any thoughts on why I'd be encountering this? Is my 68U not powerful enough when QOS is enabled to achieve my full speed? I've tried changing the adaptive settings (custom, streaming, web surfing) with no change in results.

Appreciate the help!
which displine did you use Codel, Fq-codel or sfq?

I actually tried all 3 to the same results. Also tried with DOCSIS preset and also the WAN packet overhead set to '0' (but not every combination)... strange, right?
You can check if CPU is at 100% when you run download speedtest. If it is, then you probably need Hardware Acceleration as your CPU is not fast enough. But from what I remember, it should be able to reach around 300Mbps for Adaptive QoS. Here is a setting you might want to check if CPU runs 100%, LAN->Switch Control->NAT Acceleration, try enabling this function.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!