What's new

RT-AC88U Wireless dropping out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

LeeTaylor44

New Around Here
Hi All,

My RT-AC88U was recently upgraded to f\w:3.0.0.4.384_81116

Since the upgrade wireless connectivity has been intermittently dropping out very 10 to 15 mins. Has anybody else experienced this?

Are you able to suggest which firmware to use for stability? I am also using 2 x RT-AC68U with the RT-AC88U in an AI MESH configuration. I have removed those devices temporarily , but the issue remains when running the AC88U on its own.

Thank you in advance for any help.

The most obvious thing to do is go back to the previously used firmware version and see if the problem disappears. If the problem is occurring every 10 to 15 minutes it will be very easy to test.

Hi All,

My RT-AC88U was recently upgraded to f\w:3.0.0.4.384_81116

Since the upgrade wireless connectivity has been intermittently dropping out very 10 to 15 mins. Has anybody else experienced this?

Are you able to suggest which firmware to use for stability? I am also using 2 x RT-AC68U with the RT-AC88U in an AI MESH configuration. I have removed those devices temporarily , but the issue remains when running the AC88U on its own.

Thank you in advance for any help.
You could just ditch Assus firmware and try merlin firmware

Yes, it does. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!