What's new

Setup more than one OpenVPN Client, ASUS Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

duke77

New Around Here
Hello

Anyone an idea how to setup more than one OpenVPN Client on the ASUS RT-AC87U with Merlin Firmware?

If I go to "VPN" then to "OpenVPN Clients" I can set up "Client 1" "Client2" etc. But all the time I quit the connection, all the setting are gone to and I have to set it up again. Where I can set up this OpenVPN Clients and after that to choose the "Client1" Client2 etc in the OpenVPN Section?

Thanks

No one an idea?

This is obvious, but just in case: you are clicking "Apply" at the bottom of the page for each server you set up, right? Mine works fine, with server 1 and server 2 populated (380.67).

This is obvious, but just in case: you are clicking "Apply" at the bottom of the page for each server you set up, right? Mine works fine, with server 1 and server 2 populated (380.67).

Hello Jaques
Thx for the reply. I go on the VPN SECTION, then on "OpenVPN Clients", then I upload the .ovpn file and then I click "Apply". Now my VPN works well, but if I disconnect it I have to do this again, because all setting are deleted. 380.67

Hello Jaques
Thx for the reply. I go on the VPN SECTION, then on "OpenVPN Clients", then I upload the .ovpn file and then I click "Apply". Now my VPN works well, but if I disconnect it I have to do this again, because all setting are deleted. 380.67

No idea then, sorry.