What's new

Trying to download AB Solution to a new RT-AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
Can someone remind me, should I be uisng WinSCP to install AB Solution or x-Shell? If I try to use WinSCP, it doesn't work (see screenshot) and using x-Shell, if I try to paste in the curl command, nothing appears at the prompt.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 244
Can someone remind me, should I be uisng WinSCP to install AB Solution or x-Shell? If I try to use WinSCP, it doesn't work (see screenshot) and using x-Shell, if I try to paste in the curl command, nothing appears at the prompt.

You can try with Putty! :)

I've just used X-Shell and that appears to have worked. I had to manually input the code though which is strange because I was sure I'd found a way to copy and paste it in the last time I did this.

I've just used X-Shell and that appears to have worked. I had to manually input the code though which is strange because I was sure I'd found a way to copy and paste it in the last time I did this.

I've always used Putty and I've never had any problems. Not even copy and paste.

At the very first page and post of the AB solution thread (use Search function on this site) there are links that give you detailed info on what programs to use to download along with other useful details.

At the very first page and post of the AB solution thread (use Search function on this site) there are links that give you detailed info on what programs to use to download along with other useful details.
Yes, I'd already had a quick loook at those. Anyway, it's all installed and working OK. I've haven't installed Pixelserv yet as it seems to be working OK without it and I don't want to have to get into the certificates error problems again if I can avoid it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!