What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hold on! Now, I don't get an error when forcing a stat update (1 in uiDivStats menu). However, no stats are shown on the web-page. Time seemed to have fixed some parts of it...

Code:
Choose an option:    1

uiDivStats: Stats updated successfully

Press enter to continue...
EDIT: The "/bin/sh /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats querylog" entries are not shown under htop anymore...
Try option 2 in the menu then check stats again please

Try option 2 in the menu then check stats again please
Ah! There we go! First:
Code:
Choose an option:    2

uiDivStats: Stats updated successfully

Press enter to continue...

Followed by a webpage that is full of stats! Excellent work, thank you! It seems that the router needed some time to sort things out then. The router was under normal load from LAN clients plus a VPN-connection streaming online content, with CPU load around 50-75%, so maybe things took some time to complete in the background. Anyways, I'm all good for now. Will report back if I run in to anymore issues. Once again, thanks!

Well, while I'm still at it :cool:: The top requested domains graph on the stats page no longer shows if the domain was blocked or not. Before, doing a "mouse over" on the graph bars would reveal not only the domain and count but also if it the domain was blocked or not. While this is a good feature which I would like implemented again, I think it would be better if there were some icon or text next to the domain name textlabel to the left in the graph (knowing that this might increase the lenth of the label) indicating it was blocked. Or maybe have the domain name written in strikthrough as in blocked? It would be much easier to get an overview of which of the top requested domains that were blocked. Still, the old implementation also works, but does not give the same overview that this would.

But, that's just my two cents and you are the (excellent) coder :D.

EDIT: BTW, it's loading the webpage and rendering everything super-fast now! Maybe placebo, but still: it's fast! Could it be the sql-lite in action causing this performance boost?

Hello, I have freshly configured my router. Unfortunately I cannot get uiDivStats installed. The last point remains. The statistics are therefore not visible in the interface.

Attachments

• ui.png
    ui.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 154
  • ui1.png
    ui1.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 150
I have just done a long awaited Nuke of my AX88U and installed EVERYTHING from scratch. I have not used any backups.

I now have a super fast USB stick. I am glad to report I currently have no speed/CPU spike issues Connmon v2.1.0. ATOP reports minimal DSK usage.

My question is that the scales on my stat pages don't show the info well. The text is 'off screen'. I have attached a screen shot:

uiDivStats Capture.jpg

The same also applies to connmon, but i guess it will be the same cause so I won't post in that thread too.

Hello, I have freshly configured my router. Unfortunately I cannot get uiDivStats installed. The last point remains. The statistics are therefore not visible in the interface.
what happens if you run
Code:
sqlite3 /opt/share/uiDivStats.d/dnsqueries.db
select * from dnsqueries;

v2.2.0 is now available!
Changelog:
Code:
NEW: Option to cache DNS queries in tmpfs (memory/RAM) and flush to disk every 5 minutes
Since this update, the uiDivStats tab is missing. Same issue after a reboot
v2.2.0 on RT-AX88U

Last edited:
Yep. I was able to fix the issue.

It seems if ntp failed to start/sync you loose all the tabs
correct. since a lot of my scripts rely on accurate time for the stats to be of use, they won't start until time is set. the tabs being missing is a good indicator to investigate, syslog will have messages about ntp failure

I bought a new SSD instead of the USB stick and did a factory reset / installed everything from the scratch. Additionally I used the 2.2.0 dev version with cache function and no more CPU spikes so far.
Just updated to the last version, looks good!

Yes, I now strongly suspect that the issues CPU spikes and general GUI slowdown were due to the speed of my USB stick.

My old USB was a Kingston DataTraveller G3 USB 3.0 16GB, My new one is a Patriot Supersonic Rage Elite 128GB USB 3.1.

Just because I could, after I removed the Kingston, I did a speed test. Write: 13.24MB/s, Read: 90MB/s
For comparison, my new Patriot measures Write: 137MB/s and Read: 411MB/s.

The difference is night and day to me.

Also, with the Patriot installed in my AX88U and full Nuke re-config of the router, the aTop DSK reading is no where near maxing out the stick.

This is all with v2.1.0 uiDivStats but now the same with v2.2.0.

correct. since a lot of my scripts rely on accurate time for the stats to be of use, they won't start until time is set. the tabs being missing is a good indicator to investigate, syslog will have messages about ntp failure
The amtm disk check is likely the first to kick in and delay mounting of attached storage device(s) if NTP is not synced yet.

I bought a new SSD instead of the USB stick and did a factory reset / installed everything from the scratch. Additionally I used the 2.2.0 dev version with cache function and no more CPU spikes so far.
Just updated to the last version, looks good!

v2.2.0 has been officially released. :)

My USB storage died and I’ve replaced it and reinstalled diversion and uidivstat but now I can’t see the stats for diversion, if I install spdmerlin I see the graph for spdmerlin. I’ve tried reinstalling both diversion and uidivstat and I can’t get it to show up. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstall still nothing. I know diversion is working as it blocks ads. What else can I do?

My USB storage died and I’ve replaced it and reinstalled diversion and uidivstat but now I can’t see the stats for diversion, if I install spdmerlin I see the graph for spdmerlin. I’ve tried reinstalling both diversion and uidivstat and I can’t get it to show up. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstall still nothing. I know diversion is working as it blocks ads. What else can I do?
Check lan section for uidivstats

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!