What's new

UPnP not working with uTorrent 3.3.2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

choleric

Regular Contributor
I have a brand-new RT-AC68U, which I just installed the 3.0.0.4.374.38_2 version of Asuswrt-Merlin on.

I have "Enable UPnP" (under WAN > Internet Connection) set to Yes, of course. But I cannot get UPnP to work with uTorrent 3.3.2 on Win8.1 Pro x64.

uTorrent reports the error "recvfrom ERROR: 10035" when it tries mapping a port via UPnP. In the router (System Logs > Port Forwarding), nothing is mapped.

In the "General Log", I see: "miniupnpd[n]: Unsupported HTTP Command HEAD". The value of "n" varies (I'm guessing it's a PID.)

Up until very recently, I used Tomato, and it got along well with this version of uTorrent. (I only mention this to rule out certain factors.)

Please advise.

P.S. Manual port mapping does work, but I'd prefer to use UPnP.

Last edited:
uTorrent port forwarding is working fine for me, also using 3.3.2. Ports also show up as forwarded under System Log -> Forwarded Ports.

uTorrent port forwarding is working fine for me, also using 3.3.2. Ports also show up as forwarded under System Log -> Forwarded Ports.
You're using an RT-AC68U?

Either way, any ideas on what could be the problem on my setup?

I restarted uTorrent; this time, it worked. The proper ports show up as mapped under the "Port Forwarding" tab in the router.

I still see a few "recvfrom ERROR: 10035" in the uTorrent log, and "miniupnpd[n]: Unsupported HTTP Command HEAD" in the router log, for whatever reason.

No idea.

Last edited:
Try using different port number in uTorrent, example; 45652. Anything in 45xxx range.

I have ac68r as well and never had any issues with uTorent 3.3.2