What's new

vpnmgr vpnmgr - Manage and update VPN Client configurations for NordVPN and PIA

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Which VPN provider do you use?

• Total voters
Mine is pretty much instantaneous going from "No changes in WeVPN OpenVPN file archives" to the "Press enter to continue".

Can you make sure you're able to reach these URLs/files?

Code:
https://wevpn.com/resources/openvpn/UDP.zip
https://wevpn.com/resources/openvpn/TCP.zip
I was able to reach the URLs.

Interesting. After hitting that URL, I tried clicking the refresh button on the GUI. After a couple of seconds, it loaded the page, then disappeared, then returned again.

It looks like WeVPN have put cloudflare protection on the downloads which is likely failing from curl. I've reached out to my contact at WeVPN to get a resolution in place
I did notice that when I first went to their website.

My vpnmgr GUI tab has disappeared after upgrading to 386.5 - is there an issue with it or is it just me?

(Running AX88U)

1646871283939.png

1646871238198.png

Hi, I'm trying to set up NordVPN and when I get to the part where I enter the DNS I get this message

103.86.96.100 is not a valid IP address!

Can you please run
vpnmgr startup force
I ended up uninstalling, reinstalling and rebooting - that seems to have fixed it :)
It is worth noting that I did a dirty upgrade from 386.4 so maybe some sort of random hiccup, but all is well now!

I don't see a version number, shows "N/A" is that all good?

Also I have "scheduled update/reload" enabled with frequency 5 minute just to test but the IP doesn't change at all although the VPN works. I tried different countries but same result, VPN works, IP doesn't change.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.22.32 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.22.32 pm.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 81
Sounds like your page hasn't loaded correctly
Tried refreshing multiple times and even from different devices but version still NA. Doesn’t matter as long as VPN works but the IP still remains the same that’s a bigger concern. If the scheduled reload works then the IP should change right?

Tried refreshing multiple times and even from different devices but version still NA. Doesn’t matter as long as VPN works but the IP still remains the same that’s a bigger concern. If the scheduled reload works then the IP should change right?
Only if a better server becomes available. If you are on a server with the lightest load, then nothing changes.

Im using Windscribe VPN.

hi,
I just did a clean install with 386.7 & the vpnmgr isn't installing or loading correctly. I am only seeing the top of page. I looked into file where js is located & I think some required files are missing. I don't know how to fix this. I tried the suggested us forced update but that didn't do anything? i also have diversion & skynet running.

Attachments

• ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC68U - DHCP Server — LibreWolf_006.png
    ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC68U - DHCP Server — LibreWolf_006.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 72
  • ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC68U - DHCP Server — LibreWolf_007.png
    ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC68U - DHCP Server — LibreWolf_007.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 76
hi,
I just did a clean install with 386.7 & the vpnmgr isn't installing or loading correctly. I am only seeing the top of page. I looked into file where js is located & I think some required files are missing. I don't know how to fix this. I tried the suggested us forced update but that didn't do anything? i also have diversion & skynet running.
Make sure you've cleared your browser cache...

Clearing cache didn't seem to do anything. I am not sure what else I can do. The code seems to be corrupted in router or missing? I will try a factory reset & flash again to see if I can change this. When I log into the vpnmgr console in router I can see the 4 instances I have configured for Nordvpn & can manage them but no option for country & city. That part is missing. No server load etc either. Can someone post the code string I need to see what files are installed for js etc in this since I couldnt find that post in thread. Then I can narrow down what coding I am missing.

Last edited:
Clearing cache didn't seem to do anything. I am not sure what else I can do. The code seems to be corrupted in router or missing? I will try a factory reset & flash again to see if I can change this. When I log into the vpnmgr console in router I can see the 4 instances I have configured for Nordvpn & can manage them but no option for country & city. That part is missing. No server load etc either. Can someone post the code string I need to see what files are installed for js etc in this since I couldnt find that post in thread. Then I can narrow down what coding I am missing.
Try hitting F5 to reload the page.

Maybe what happened to me is happening to you.

and

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!