What's new

Where to post?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Brian_E

Occasional Visitor
Normally, I post enquiries about my router in this section of the forum, as my ASUS RT-AX88U is running on Merlin firmware, but the other day I was in a hurry and somehow ended up posting in the ASUS AX routers section. As my post has received very little response in the other forum, would it be OK to add a link to it here? If not, perhaps the moderators could delete this message for me and if appropriate, move my other post to this forum? This is my post tp which I am referring: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/many-errors-repeating-in-system-log.83617/

OK, thanks. I must be having a "senior moment" because I've just noticed that I've posted using a different user account as well, instead of my normal "TheLyppardMan". I think all the changes I've had to make to my network settings to get it ready for changeover to Zen has cooked my brain! Sorry for any confusion.

This was the user account I meant to use.