What's new

384.12 RT-AX88U QoS issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Wally173

Occasional Visitor
Hello all.

Have gigabit cable internet. 1 gig down/35Mbs up

With QoS off I get my full speeds fine. Once i turn on Adaptive QoS my download speed is limited to only 40Mbs. This is so bizaree and i cannot figure it out. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have tried factory reset, reflash, everything. I am wondering if this is an issue in the 384.12 firmware?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello all.

Have gigabit cable internet. 1 gig down/35Mbs up

With QoS off I get my full speeds fine. Once i turn on Adaptive QoS my download speed is limited to only 40Mbs. This is so bizaree and i cannot figure it out. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have tried factory reset, reflash, everything. I am wondering if this is an issue in the 384.12 firmware?

Thanks,

Mike

Are you entering the appropriate Down and Up speeds in the correct box in the GUI? :)

My gosh I am a moron. Had a few beers last night when i upgraded it to 384.12 and you are indeed correct. I have them reversed. I am an idiot LOL

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!