What's new

Asus N56U Speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thank's so it's impossible to get maximum speed with wireless in normal conditions?
Sometimes I get upload speed 260 Mb/s but download is always ~180 Mbps

Thank's so it's impossible to get maximum speed with wireless in normal conditions?
Sometimes I get upload speed 260 Mb/s but download is always ~180 Mbps

that tiny little n56u only has

300M on 5 gig

300M on 2.4 gig

so your never going to get anything close to your internet speed with a wireless N router

if you want close to those sort of speeds upgrade the n56u to the rt-ac3100 or rt-ac88u and replace your existing wireless adapter with the asus pce-ac88

that tiny little n56u only has

300M on 5 gig

300M on 2.4 gig

so your never going to get anything close to your internet speed with a wireless N router

if you want close to those sort of speeds upgrade the n56u to the rt-ac3100 or rt-ac88u and replace your existing wireless adapter with the asus pce-ac88

Amazing wireless adapter !
Yes, it's old router, I bought n56u 3 years ago, actually it working perfect for all those years. I had only 200 Mb/s speed 3 years ago so it was more than enough. Now I need to think about upgrade
Interesting thing that with Samsung galaxy Note 4 I get 250 Mb/s speed :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!