What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Can someone tell me why this is showing in wireless log when my phone isn't even connected please?

pKgHm6y.png

I've been looking at this page all day and I just want to be sure before I pull the trigger that this firmware will work on my Rt-Ac66r. Am I in the wrong place?

Sorry to go back to this now my phone is connected and still has no flags and its never shown in green ever before its always been yellow like the other, it also has always shown the same flags as being connected to guest wifi just like my friends device?
ehwXMei.png

Sorry to go back to this now my phone is connected and still has no flags and its never shown in green ever before its always been yellow like the other, it also has always shown the same flags as being connected to guest wifi just like my friends device?
Are you sure that is your phone? It looks like a Kindle to me. What make is your phone?

Ok so my Rt-Ac66r uses 39e3 or 39l3? I'm tech inclined but this is my first time messing with a router.

Yeah sorry Grisu, I was going to rush into it when I posted that. Since then I've reread the OP a few times and even fell asleep with YouTube videos about flashing Merlin playing. I'm still a little lost but I'm gonna spend my ride to and from work today listening to more videos and hopefully around 4 this afternoon I'll be ready to actually flash the firmware and then begin actually putting my Xfinitywifi credentials to work.
It's a little intimidating but I'm taking it slow so I don't totally fudge anything up.

Since then I've reread the OP a few times and even fell asleep with YouTube videos about flashing Merlin playing. I'm still a little lost but I'm gonna spend my ride to and from work today listening to more videos and hopefully around 4 this afternoon

I think there is no need for any youtube videos to flash John's firmware, everything in the very first posts.

Copy that! I come from a background of flashing ROMs on Android and such. So it's just alot of new jargon to get used to. I'm probably overthinking it as usual I'm just glad that I was able to find you all!

Copy that! I come from a background of flashing ROMs on Android and such. So it's just alot of new jargon to get used to. I'm probably overthinking it as usual I'm just glad that I was able to find you all!
if you use Asus restauration tool to upload new firmware all should be fine anyway.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!