What's new

How to tell if AX58U is v1 or v2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sneak

New Around Here
I haven't been able to find any reliable way to determine the router's version when searching online. I don't have the original box as this is a renewed/refurbed item from Amazon. I am unable to connect to it currently and browse around in the configuration for this information. I see nothing in the text on the back indicating it's either v1 or v2. Are there any physical characteristics or is there anything in the serial numbers that can indicate this information?

It should tell you the version on the label underneath or on the back. Look for H/W Ver:

Last edited:
It should tell you the version on the label underneath or on the back. Look for H/W Ver:

Yeah I don't see anything.

Near the top of the white sticker there is a white sticker applied above everything (see very top of image where it says "RT-AX58U".. that is the sticker I'm referring to). I'm wondering if I'm supposed to peel that off to find stuff underneath.

EDIT: forum isn't displaying my image inline. I've attached it.

Attachments

• 20230731_160144.jpg
    20230731_160144.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 396
Last edited: