What's new

Guest wifi last fw ax86u pro

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lyxx

New Around Here
Hi . I have. Problem with latest updte ax86u pro- 3.0.0.4.388_24198

After this update guest wifi 2.4ghz no internet access. When i enable intranet access internet work. In old fw: 3.0.0.4.388_23565 worked normal. And in new fw not work.

Any1 same problem? Its a bug or new features? Or how setting router? Hm

Hi . I have. Problem with latest updte ax86u pro- 3.0.0.4.388_24198

After this update guest wifi 2.4ghz no internet access. When i enable intranet access internet work. In old fw: 3.0.0.4.388_23565 worked normal. And in new fw not work.

I believe I see the same issue here on Guest1 2.4. I have changed to using Guest2 on router only. If they don't stop this bug from spreading further, maybe the coming 3.0.0.6 firmware Guest Network Pro vlan feature(?) will overtake it.

OE

Yes others are having the same or similar problem. See the other discussions...
The workaround, at least for some, is to use Guest Network #2 and or #3. Asus treats or handles Guest Network #1 slightly differently apparently (possibly for AiMesh use).

And this situation may fall under the "never did until now actually work correctly" umbrella. If so, came-to-be-expected behavior was ever a falsehood.

And this situation may fall under the "never did until now actually work correctly" umbrella. If so, came-to-be-expected behavior was ever a falsehood.

English please. :)

OE

"Feature never had until just now worked correctly" and if so, any prior use "thinking it was working" would be an inaccurate measure of expectation. Merely speculation on my part for a possibility in this scenario. Have seen mention of this type of situation in days gone by.

I wrote with asus support and sended me repaired version in beta:

Code:
https://tinyurl.com/mt83uwca

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!