What's new

Impossible to Upload RT-AC5300_384.9_0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Antoine ZAÏNE

New Around Here
Hello, I have a recurrent problem with my RT-AC5300 router. I can't upload the firmware with the blue "upload" button after choosing it in my downloaded files. When extracted, the RT-AC5300_384.9_0.zip file gives me several files, I choose the ".trx" one but then I'm blocked. The upload button is not responding. I've tried with Chrome, Safari, Opera but still the same. I'm having this problem since last update (RT-AC5300_384.8_2.zip)

Is someone else having the same problem? Can you help me?

Thanks

Unplug any usb which may be attached to router and then restart the device, after restart give minute or two to settle down and then try firmware upgrade again.

I've tried it but noway. I've find the solution by myself. In fact the french translation must be buggy. When clicking on "charger" which is the french translation for "upload" nothing moves; click click and reclick leads to nowhere. So I've switched to the english translation and when clicking on "upload", it works in a second... So in 384.8_0 the french translation does not let you upgrade the firwmare.

I've tried it but noway. I've find the solution by myself. In fact the french translation must be buggy. When clicking on "charger" which is the french translation for "upload" nothing moves; click click and reclick leads to nowhere. So I've switched to the english translation and when clicking on "upload", it works in a second... So in 384.8_0 the french translation does not let you upgrade the firwmare.

I think I remember a bug with a different language selected. Glad you solved it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!