What's new

RT_AC68U ~ Unable to update to latest firmware,

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Boohelp1

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I've not been able to check the signature version or the firmware version. I also stopped receiving firmware updates due to this issue on firmware 384.13. The check button will say "Signature update failed" and "Unable to connect to the update server". A side from that, I'm also unable to update the firmware to 384.19.

j3dBECT.png

You've already got the answer to your question in the other thread. Don't double post.

Your "converted" router is not supported. See the sticky posts at the top of this forum.

Hello,

I've not been able to check the signature version or the firmware version. I also stopped receiving firmware updates due to this issue on firmware 384.13. The check button will say "Signature update failed" and "Unable to connect to the update server". A side from that, I'm also unable to update the firmware to 384.19.

j3dBECT.png
You cant update yout TM-1900 mobile router NOT supported by RMerlin.

Your other post here:
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/the-tm-ac1900-is-not-supported.48056/

You've already got the answer to your question in the other thread. Don't double post.

Your "converted" router is not supported.

What's the latest firmware update that is supported that I can upgrade the firmware to?

Yes, I have read that tm-1900 is no longer supported. I read the post but it didn't say up to what firmware it last stopped supporting.

What's the latest firmware update that is supported that I can upgrade the firmware to?

Yes, I have read that tm-1900 is no longer supported. I read the post but it didn't say up to what firmware it last stopped supporting.

The last supported firmware is the outdated firmware released by T-Mobile for their branded router.

OE

The last supported firmware is the outdated firmware released by T-Mobile for their branded router.

OE

I'm using merlin firmware. Is that allowed on SNBforums?

Since I was able to be on the 384.13 merlin firmware, whats the latest firmware I can update to before the tmobile version stopped being supported by rmerlin?

Last edited:
Since I was able to be on the 384.13 merlin firmware, whats the latest firmware I can update to before the tmobile version stopped being supported by rmerlin?

It NEVER was supported. People hacked their way through it, at their own risks and perils. See the sticky post at the top of this forum for the reasons why it's not supported.

I'm using merlin firmware. Is that allowed on SNBforums?

The prohibition is Asuswrt/Asuswrt-Merlin firmware on tmobile hardware.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!